Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick and Tired

Literally, we all are sick and tired.  Ab has a sinus infection.  William has an ear infection.  Chip is getting over pneumonia.  And I have sinus issues.  I woke up last night about 2 in utter pain; I thought my face was going to explode it hurt so bad.  So, needless to say we are all sick and tired.

Work is going well.  I've used the "F" word a lot.  My boss said very few people say the "F" word; I'm one of the few who thinks their job is FUN, I guess! 

Chip is on a plane headin' back from Salt Lake City.  He should arrive tonight, but he has a feeling he'll get stuck in Chicago tonight. 

Not too much else going on.  Glad tomorrow is Wednesday!  Here's hoping to gettin' some sleep tonight...

2 comments:

Jay said...

And that's why you don't go through Chicargo.

charlie said...

this will be my comment. let me know if you don't get this.