Friday, September 28, 2012

The First First

I wasn't sure what to do with Abby. School in Buffalo started September 5, and I knew we were leaving for Houston on the 8th. Should she start school and leave after only three days? Should she just wait and start a month late in Texas?

I decided to go ahead and send her to Smallwood for a few days. I'm glad I did. Despite all the tears that were shed (those would be my tears, mind you), I got a lot of packing done while she was in school, and she got to get a taste of what Kindergarten would be like.

You should have seen the bus driver's face on Friday morning when I announced it was Abby's last day. He, he!

Supply Drop Off Day

Waitin' on the Bus


I don't know who was happier to see whom...

No comments: