Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Silly Maddie

Maddie is 21 months old now. (Yes, I had to stop and count, because by child number three, you sorta lose track of those kinda things). I've enjoyed seeing her little personality come out here and there. So far she reminds me a lot of William -- comical, independent and very go-with-the-flow. She's also got a sweet servant's heart, as she's always the first to help out. It's so cute to watch her after the kids' gymnastics practice. Maddie eagerly retrieves Abby and William's shoes, without even being asked. Here are some recent silly shots of my silly little girl.


"Why, yes. I DO look like Elton John as a Viking."


"Reading" in her under-the-island cabinet.


Let me tell you, this girl knows how to do laundry.


Forget baby sign language. This is how she tells me she's done.


Holding your cup with your hands is for babies.


Mismatched gold-toned high heels are so in right now.


"Maybe one day mama will remember to keep the cookie box out of arm's reach. Until then, I'll have one more."

No comments: