Boy, I've really got to keep up with my blog...
Rather than recount ALL the things that have happened since November 1, I figured I would just start fresh, and tell you a little bit about what is going on now.
Abby is pacifier-free thanks to her Uncle Jay! All it took was him saying, "Abby, you don't need a pacifier. Those are for babies." She took it out and never put it back in. What?! Not fair. I call Jay every now and then for baby advice. He'll have a great career as a "Baby Whisperer."
My little girl will be two on March 15th! Wow. Where has time gone? She is so loving. She's REALLY good at giving kisses, blowing kisses, giving hugs, dancing, and singing. She can sing Amazing Grace, Jesus Loves the Little Children, The Wheels on the Bus, and other nursery rhymes. One thing we have to work on is her "sugars." When I tell her to give me sugar, she procedes to wipe her nose all over my cheek. It's cute, but it's NOT sugar!
Chip is in the midst of interviewing for a pediatric surgery fellowship. He has three interviews left: Gainsville, FL; Philadelphia; and Oklahoma City. We'll find out May 6th where (and if) he matched!
I'm steadily making my way through my final semester of graduate school! [I shouldn't say final. It's kind of like the old saying, "You should never say 'never.'" I can totally see myself pursuing a Ph.D., but, shhh, don't tell Chip!]
Well, I really should be doing schoolwork, but like most nights, I find myself doing nothing productive. Sigh. It's so hard to use my "me time" to do "work."
Until next time, which hopefully won't be several months from now!
1 comment:
Abby is too cute. I can see so much of both of you in her! I am excited to find out where you and Chip will go next.
Post a Comment