Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas to All...

...and to All a Good Night's Sleep (as said by Abby)

We had a very enjoyable Christmas this year.  The morning started a little late (about 9:00); poor Chip worked the night before and didn't get home until then.  I popped some cinnamon buns in the oven and then the kids came downstairs to see all the presents.  Then I cleaned, the kids played, and Chip slept.  We went out for our unconventional traditional Christmas dinner at Zhang's Chinese Buffet.  Yum!  We all needed an afternoon nap, and when we woke, we rode around and looked at Christmas lights.  Here are a few shots:
Wow!

My Princess!

Tired Daddy

Christmas Mayhem

Handsome Fellas

Ready for Battle

Going to Town
*This is just a reminder to ourselves (Chip and I) of the craziness from Christmas Eve.  Chip, realizing that Santa hadn't bought any gifts, went shopping at Toys 'R Us at 8:30 p.m. 

No comments: