"Mama, I picked out supper! Tater tots and fish sticks! And YOU can pick out the carrots."
"I wish I was a boy so I could marry myself."
"Don't cry your pretty blue eyes."
"Mom, I love you. Thanks for picking out my parents."
"Mama, why is that boy walking down the sidewalk? Maybe his parents banished him."
"What's the name of the lady who brought the chicken pot pie? Well, she did a GREAT job baking the cookies."
And last but not least, Abby's first encounter with an infomercial... I fell asleep with the TV on the other night. When I got up to feed Maddie at 4:00, I noticed that Abby was in bed with me. I stumbled back into my bedroom 15 minutes later, and I noticed Abby was awake. I turned off the TV, and woke up a couple hours later. Abby turned to me and said, "What were you watching last night? It was a REALLY long commercial. This man was talking about a drink and it wouldn't go off. It's made from cactus fruit. You drink it if you have really bad pain, like pain in your knuckles or here (pointing to her forehead). It's for grown-up pain, I think."
No comments:
Post a Comment